- A swarm is a group of insects moving in large numbers, and many species of insects are known to move in swarms. When wasps swarm, the situation can be dangerous because wasps are stinging insects that become aggressive very quickly. Unlike many bee species, most wasps are capable of stinging numerous times because their stinger is not barbed. A wasp or swarm of wasps that feels threatened will sting continuously until they feel safe again.
- The enemy of our soul, especially higher demonic power will come in a swarm. This power is aggressive, comes very quickly with stinging remarks not stinging just once but on a continuous basis with poisonous venom that causes division. It swarms the body. Attacks the body and cause the body to seem almost dead.
- Many wasp species swarm primarily to protect their nest. If wasps sense their nest is in jeopardy, they may swarm the area to fend off the perceived attacker. Wasps are known to swarm people and animals if their nest is disturbed. Although most wasp species, like yellow jackets, build their nests in the eaves of houses and in trees, some wasps build their nests in bushes or plants such as ivy, and so they can be disturbed much more easily and unintentionally, causing a swarm reaction.
- Higher demonic power will build in false or perceived leadership or in people who desire control. Once disturbed the power starts to swarm with anger, bitterness and unforgiveness and quickly will get others to do so also.
- Wasps may also swarm when they are searching out a new nest location. This is not a threatening swarm, as they are simply moving in a group to locate the building site for their nest. If you disrupt a swarm of wasps looking for a nest, they may become aggressive. Many wasp species, such as paper wasps and mud daubers, can be aggressive any time they are away from a safe haven like their nest, and so you should avoid coming in contact with them.
- Principalities are usually assigned and proceed over a location. However spirits move looking for whom they can reside and set up camp. They can become aggressive when they are disturbed by prayer and a move of God. They will do anything to stop a move of God, the miracles of God and cause hopelessness in a body of believers.
- Social wasp species, like hornets, have a hierarchy system with a single queen, numerous male suitors and sterile female workers. The queen hornet is responsible for beginning the nest creation before the female workers step in to finish construction. During this process, the males and other female bees are extremely protective of their queen, and may become aggressive and swarm easily.
- Demonic Powers usually are not alone. They bring with them other spirits looking for hosts. Usually there is one who starts and dominates who quickly spreads gossip, rumors and lies, which in turn goes forward adding to and builds the nests. It is another way to cause division in the body, people are deceived into protecting the one who is causing the division.
Some wasp species can be aggressive without provocation, and may swarm or attack for no perceived reason. Paper wasps, for example, are naturally aggressive wasps that may attack people or animals without any real provocation. Because flying wasps can be difficult to identify in motion, the best course of action is to distance yourself from a wasp as much as possible to avoid giving the insect a reason to sting.
Why does the demonic power come all of a sudden? It seems for no reason, yet when there is a move of God it attracts all forms of higher power to put a stop to it. The best action is pray against it in the Spirit. Distance yourself to the one causing division. Do not listen to the lies or gossip to avoid getting stung. Run to God, pray, read and keep yourself in the Father’s arms for safety.
|Wasps eat animal food mostly and never store any honey. They make their nests from paper and colonies only last a season. The basic color for wasps is black and yellow stripes. Some wasps have some red as well. We have about eight kinds of wasps. Americans call them “yellow jackets”. Wasps also have yellow legs.|
|Hornets are particularly big wasps. They live in similar paper nests and eat other insects. Though they look and sound fearsome, hornets are not really more dangerous than other wasps and perhaps even a bit less aggressive.|