The name itself sounds like it came from a futuristic sci-fi movie. It is a God thing in which I believe will change the world. I love seeing people make a difference! When Lyle went to live near Washington DC he met a man who invented something quite extraordinary. This solution in a non-hazardous/non-corrosive remediation agent. So, what does that all mean? It cleans water! People have tried to tackle the problem of unclean, unsafe and polluted water, and now my friends it has been done. After several years of research and testing they launched their website and opened for business at the end of 2009. The stories of how this product will clean up oil spills and contaminated water is unbelievable. It is 100% green chemistry, an enzyme that is non-hazardous, non-corrosive and non-toxic and is biodegradable. It neutralizes soil toxicity to support healthy plant growth and makes it ideal for open water applications. It is my understanding this enzyme is now being used by the U.S. Supreme Court to rid the toxin and smell within the lines of the sewers. It has also been used to clean off contaminated equipment from the Iraq war. After hearing about ECObiotix, mines from all over the country are checking it out. It is a product you will be hearing about very soon as the word gets out. This product is a God thing. How we became affiliated with the people who introduced this to us is a God thing. Many people have tried and have had similar products to ECObiotix but have not had long-term effects. Can you image with me how this will change the world. Sure it will be used to clean up the messes we continue to make but think of what it can do to other countries. Nearly one billion people lack access to safe water and 2.5 billion do not have improved sanitation. The health and economic impacts are staggering. Below are reports come from water.org.
- 3.575 million people die each year from water-related disease.
- 43% of water-related deaths are due to diarrhea.
- 84% of water-related deaths are in children ages 0 – 14.
- 98% of water-related deaths occur in the developing world.
- 884 million people, lack access to safe water supplies, approximately one in eight people.
- The water and sanitation crisis claims more lives through disease than any war claims through guns.
- At any given time, half of the world’s hospital beds are occupied by patients suffering from a water-related disease.
- An American taking a five-minute shower uses more water than the typical person living in a developing country slum uses in a whole day.
- Poor people living in the slums often pay 5-10 times more per liter of water than wealthy people living in the same city.
- Without food a person can live for weeks, but without water you can expect to live only a few days.
- The daily requirement for sanitation, bathing, and cooking needs, as well as for assuring survival, is about 13.2 gallons per person.
- The majority of the illness in the world is caused by fecal matter.
- Lack of sanitation is the world’s biggest cause of infection.
- At any one time, more than half of the poor in the developing world are ill from causes related to hygiene, sanitation and water supply.
- 88% of cases of diarrhea worldwide are attributable to unsafe water, inadequate sanitation or insufficient hygiene.
Now you may be wondering why I am writing about all this? Can you see into the future what this product will do to change the world in which we know it? Knowing that God has chosen us to be a part of the early foundation in which He is doing something great is outstanding! What a blessing to know God in His timing and that we have a small part in the beginning stage of being a world changer! By the way, when you see Mercy29 and Ceti representatives on Oprah, don’t forget, you saw it here on my blog first!
Prayer: God you are good all the time. I sometimes don’t know the plans you have for us, or the people you put in our path but I do know you give us the power to make a difference in the lives of others and you give us the strength to help others live a better life by giving them encouraging words. Thank you for guiding and leading us. Thank you for being the God that hears prayers and answers. Thank you for your Spirit that gives us comfort, faith and joy to make it through. In Jesus Name. Amen.
You can find out more about this product: CETIonline.com, contact a specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Cornerstone Environmental Technologies Incorporated, PO Box 905, Mount Airy, MD 21771, phone 301-829-8990